23 September 2007

[473] Cough, cough... - 2007/09/24 (Mon)

Somehow I seem to have caught a serious cold. (ugh)

Seems the experience on the other mountain was a little chilly... Anyway, it was only one day, but getting on with that person's training seems to have been effective. (^_^) Eeeh... not a whole lot, but everyday is impossible... (^^;) My whole body's already snap tight, after all. (^_^)

Well, even so, I haven't gotten to bed, but I had to go straight away to the secret special training.

Two weeks left...? I don't really have a choice, huh. I've come this far. Well, go ahead and laugh as much as you'd like. (^_^)

Anyway, I'm waiting for Shinjuku, October 7. (^_^) This time is a contest between the winners of all the tournaments until now, so it will be quite impressive, a seriously hot night.

I'll have fun meeting everyone, too. It's been a long time, you know.

I'll have to get over my cold before then. (^_^)

Well then, to finish...,

'I'm hooome!!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, hope he get well soon for that special :secret: thing he is still speaking about...LOL

I wonder...

Anonymous said...

*is waiting for Shinjuku, October 7, too*

lol I wonder what his secret training is... maybe he will dance O_o XDD