04 September 2007

[458] I saw the 40D - 2007/09/03 (Mon)

I was in a meetings all morning, but I dropped in on my local store on the way back for the usual camera fondling. (^_^)

And of course there were nothing but sales, and there were a lot of people, but I checked out each one in turn.

Maaan, I've known since my first camera, but there are so many people who have an interest in SLRs it's really astonishing.

Not that many years ago, even a compact digital was 50,000 yeh, and now even an SLR is 5~60,000 with everything included. With the onset of digital, the field has really gotten wider. Even I might not have started if it was just film. Of course, now I'm interested in film, but.

Today, while I was glancing around, there were about three racks of SLRs for sale. Incidentally, the 40D main body was sold out.

So, I came to fondle and get my impressions, but you might say I was taking a live view in a new machine, and I could take a photo while looking through the LCD, andthe AMAZING convenience and ability to magnify the image could compare exactly in the points I wanted it to on my own model.

Honestly, even with just that, I wanted it. (^_^) I was good... And sold out. (bwahahah)

Those concerned should try and get their hands on it. For people looking to upgrade from the KISS, as well as those who want their first full-blown camera, I definitely recommend it.

So then, it's just a catalogue, but I suppose I'll take a look. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
I had same problems last year.And it took me four months before I bought new camera...^_^
btw...thank you for your translations again...just a question...is there a possibility to reply to his messages<

meredeth said...

there's not a message-specific way of doing it, but you can leave a message on his BBS ( http://www.you-robots.com/bbs.html ). if you need to join up, my post on the subject is here ( http://meredeth.blogspot.com/2007/05/join-army.html ).