08 September 2007

Leave a Message

you know you've always wanted to display your dorkiness/fangirlishness to the world. well, now you can. below you will find a translation of the page on which you can leave messages for yuu on his nikki (that's diary for you english-speaking types). keep in mind that yuu doesn't know english, or at least not that much english, so he probably won't understand what the heck you're talking about. of course, if you're lucky, he'll ask gaku to translate for him, and then both of them will have read your post. not that you'll ever learn of it... (^_^) anyhow, enjoy~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...he doesn't speak english at all?
Oh...hehe...well...at least he will see a message :-)

P.S.thank yuo for translating this entry and that part for messaging:-)

Anonymous said...

I've tried leaving a message wuite a few times. T.T But, his website doesnt even send me the emails and i tried 3 dif email addresses.I thnk his site hates me so much that it translates my mesages into latin or something T.T

Anonymous said...

kyuuketsuki...I had no problems with logging or leaving messages...so not sure why you are experiencing those problems xxx

Anon said...

aahh..U!! i've never thought that he was such a funny personXD please tell me how to leave a message on his site?? i've tried many times but i failed besides it's kanji everywhere.. i can't read it:{ please2X tell me how..