27 September 2007

[476] Aiaiai... - 2007/09/28(Fri)

The anniversary passed, huh... (^^;)

Man~ Why does stuff always pile up when you're busy. So many thing that I seem to have been defeated by lack of sleep...

I'm so busy that you'd think I'd have plenty of post material, but mysteriously, I'm beyond busy with stuff I can't talk about. (^^;)

How many months has it been since I had muscle pain like this every day... (^_^) Frankly, it's far more intense than Billy.

10 days left... I can do it!!!

P.S. So, who's feet? (^_^)


[ ok, thanks to everybody who chimed in with an opinion. i will indeed be changing the URL of this blog to robot-clones.blogspot.com on October 1 2007. that would be monday. also, for you're reading pleasure, a translation of YOU's gackt community site blog (mysteriously titled Kiss Kiss Kiss) can be found here. enjoy~]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

You rock Meredeth ^^

THANK YOU *glomps Mer*

Anonymous said...

:-)You're welcome!we thank you for your hard work!!!

Hm...you is making me curious...what secret is he talking about???
btw his picture on kiss kiss kiss is beautiful!!!

雪の華 said...

HMMMMM~ i wonder whos feet are those xD

P.S. thx for translating both of his blogs x3

Anonymous said...

Let me just reitterate (new vocab word in english) that i like, worship you( and YOU) for this site! <3 *glompifies*