06 September 2007

[460] Autumn Appetite - 2007/09/06 (Thu)

The fine white noodle lifestyle is a long one. (^^;) As expected, it seems to be all thin foods...

When I went to have a meal with a friend I haven't seen in a while, he was shocked, like, 'You're eating even less than usual!'

Well, it's not exactly that I'm eating less than before, but I might be eating less than my friend. (^^;)

Well, my physical condition is disappointing on the last day of the latest season, so, in order to get my fighting spirit on, I've been eating a bunch of spicy foods. (^_^) I feel like, 'I'm on fire!' (bwahahah)

After spicy foods, of course sweet foods... become your desire. (^_^)

Yeah, bad, bad... I should be more steadfast... (^_^)


Ah, so then... There's no nice way to say it, I guess. Maybe

'Autumn sports!' (bwahahah)

According to your diet, move! Move! ... If you can do that, you won't have any problems, right... (^^;)

Billy, go for it...

P.S. Is everyone ok after the typhoon?


[so then, this entry might look a little strange. hopefully not. anyhow, i've switched my laptop over to linux (UBUNTU4eva!) mostly for the benefit of the translation software i use, actually, so things go quicker and cooler, and so that your friendly neighborhood translator can get one more NERd badge. hopefully it won't make any difference to you, but if something looks a little odd, that's why. it also explains the delay. ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o(_ _)o I'm sure you or someone else has told me this before at least once..but, remind me who Billy is?

Catgirl said...

Oh, you're a Linux user now :3 I am too :D This post looks exactly the same as the others to me, but since I always use Linux I guess I don't count XD I have to say thank you for those translations, I'm reading it since a while and I'm getting to love this man every day more *lol* XD Out of curiosity, which translation software are you using? =3

meredeth said...

@ kyuuketsuki: Billy is the workout/trainer guy whose videos yuu's been watching. apparently they're quite grueling...

@ catgirl: yays linux! i use OmegaT for translations. actually, it worked on windows, too, but not that well. i'm shocked by how quick it is on linux. even after it took me a while to figure out how to install the java runtime enviroment. (^^') i'm pretty much gushing about linux's awesomeness at this point, anyway... computer otaku? me? nevarz~

Anonymous said...

oh. I see, thank you. ^.^ *totally knew that*