04 September 2007

[459] I can't believe it~ - 2007/09/05 (Wed)

It's so pricy, even I can't afford to buy a new one right away. I still haven't mastered the camera I've got right now.

Besides, if I switched out for the 40D, buying this EOS KIss, the long-awaited lighter and easier to carry model would be for nought. (^^;)

If I do buy a replacement later on, it should be the all-pro-use flagship, you know. Except, the walking around functions of the Kiss would get left behind, but still. (^_^)

Digital evolution is quick, but because the life of a camera is its lens, the lens should come before the body.

So I keep telling myself. (^_^)

Well, these days, even a compact digital can take alright pictures, so even people who say As far as an SLR goes... should definitely take an interest.

Everyone can take part in the same art just by pressing the shutter, and isn't that good?

A proper autumn art. (^_^)

Preserving memories, preserving the sense you had at that time... And also taking pictures of people you don't like become close to you. (^_^)

It really is a great hobby. (^_^)

P.S. The catalogue is sealed. (^_^)

No comments: