13 September 2007

[467] A little intermission (^_^) - 2007/09/14 (Fri)

If you're wondering how effective mountain climbing is, I'm still staying in bed... (^^;) Maaan, true physical frailty, huh... (*introspection*)

My headache as lessened considerably, but my fatigue and dizziness won't stop. (^^;)

When I stayed home today, too, somehow, my good friend had timing, and rushed in with a 'Look at the Mac~' and dropped me off a care package. (^_^)

From what I hear, these doughnuts are terribly popular things. How many hours did he spend in line to buy these things? (*amazed*)

Such a precious valuable... Thank you... (^_^) *

Things like that always feel excessively tasty. (^_^)

But he gave me so much of these things... I'll have to substitute them for some meals, huh. (bwahahah)

Well then, enjoy the sequels. (^_^)


[ * he says arigataya which is a kansai-flavored arigatou. ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donuts are precious items? Wow..I've never looked at them that way and probably never will... ^.^ You-kun is so funny. haha. I wish he could help me with my iBook that i got fromt eh junkyard T.T That'd be like, the coolest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...You-kun is really funny!I also want such a "friend" who would spend time in a queu to get me those doughnuts!

Anonymous said...

He's undoubtedly referring to Krispy Kreme Donuts. There is only one shop in Japan. It opened last winter, and the minimum wait to get in is still an hour, but it's usually longer. For someone to wait so long to buy him donuts makes them a special present!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I remembr Krispy's...I haven't had them in forever. They are good...I would TOTALLY wait in line forever to buy donuts for You-kun