11 September 2007

[464] Sharing (^_^) - 2007/09/10 (Mon)

Have a seat, everyone.


Man, I have resolved to call it a lucky day, but I went shopping that day with a blunt instrument (^_^) and went to climb the mountain with those feet. (bwahahah)

All things considered, this was the best sunrise of the year, so I truly was lucky. (*happy*)

A little while ago, I was thinking that I would only have a chance to climb Mt Fuji this week, but then again, wasn't there a typhoon or something on its way? 'Aaah, this year is completely shot?' I was resigning myself to my fate, but, 'Mm? Wait a minute... In that case, the weather will definitely be clear after the typhoon, right...' So I bulldozed my way through, like, 'I have to go now!!' (^_^)


The condition of my body? Some extreme muscle pain. At first, it was far more intense than when I did Billy.
For a while, I felt like a real robot, moving, but. (^^;) Seriously, waking up this morning was tough... (^_^)


I'll write more definite impressions and avdice for people who'll climb next year and stuff later.

Aiyayayayay... Huuu. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! GO YUU-sama!

Unknown said...

GOOOOOOOOOOO YOU-KUN!!!!!!