01 September 2007

[455] The end of summer... - 2007/08/31 (Fri)

Did you get to make good summer memories this year?

With the days so amazingly hot like that, the nights were really refreshing, weren't they.

Aa... I didn't get to go swimming this year, either... My swimsuit's been locked up for so many years. You might think I haven't got one. (^^;)

When I was in my teens, I went swimming every year without fail at Kumihama and Kotohikihama in Kyoto, Mihama and Suishouhama in Fukui, etc etc. *

We'd put on some flippers for snorkeling, and maybe even that dasterdly skin diving. (^_^) With lances in hand. (bwhahah)

Also, of course, we'd set off fireworks on the shore in the evening. (^_^) That last sparkler was always so painful, so painful. (^_^)

Ah- I should totally go and buy some sparklers right now... (^_^) Might get some complaints here in the city, though... (^^;)

Well then well then, everyond have a good weekend~

P.S. The new EOS40D went on sale from CANON. I should go give it just a little peek. (^_^)


[ * kumihama has a designated national park with a beach (which is gorgeous. seriously. wikipedia japan's entry can be found here), Kotohikihama, also known as Kotobikihama, is known for it's so-called Bird Call Sand, (named such becuase it's so tightly packed that when you walk on it, it squeaks. seriously.), Mihama means "Beautiful Beach" and Suishouhama literally means "The Crystal Beach." when do i get to go to japan? (T_T) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I want to go to Japan as well and see the beaches. Oh well. Only 4 years til i'm 18 ^.^''