04 September 2007

[457] The last day of the season... - 2007/09/02 (Sun)

My physical condition is never excellent for it... (^^;) I was a little chilly today, even at high noon. Everyone please take care not to be catch a cold.

This afternoon my friend put in a little appearance, and he said, 'Well, well, eat, eat,' so the first thing I did was put down yesterday's cake. (^_^)

It was good... And eventually I had a normal lunch... (^_^) I mean, I had already eaten, but. (^_^)

At times like this, the first meal is small, but I get hungry again quickly, and I have a hunch that the overall number of meals goes up... Maybe it's just my imagination... (^_^)

I won't lose to the Autumn Appetite... I won't lose... I will not lose... Only my mind. (bwahahah)

Now then, I can make it another week!!

P.S. I've been seeing BananaMan a lot lately, even on the train. (^_^) How did he get to be so popular, hm?

2 comments:

Mizu said...

I really do understand You-kun >.<' My autumn appetite is big too, I could eat everything what I see...T_T
I won't lose to the autumn appetite, I won't lose to...XD everyone together!!! I won't lose...XD

Thanx for your hard work!!! o^_^o

Anonymous said...

Haaai!~ To-GETHER! o-(^.^)_v (I swear I'm gonna lose TT^TT)