25 September 2007

[475] Is that right... - 2007/09/26 (Wed)

A harvest moon...?

I'm sorry to say, I'll have to miss my photography chance this year. (T_T)

Well, still, photographs full of the moon should be ok. (^_^)

I haven't wanted to go out to take pictures and get blog material lately, but we'll just have to be patient until I get over this cold. (^_^)

Things like, a cough that won't stop, constant stomach pain. (^^;) In pain and happy, it's a complicated mental state. (^_^)

If I were to name it, I guess I could call it 'The Cough Sit-ups' probably. (^_^) Really, even Billy would be pale. (^_^)

Ah, even my brain is being affected by the fever... (^_^)

P.S. How on earth can I be so hyped up when I have a cold? (bwahahah)


[ thanks to everyone who pointed me in the direction of http://www.gackt-and-dears.com/. i suppose someone should translate it... (^_^) i like the way YOU has his own link across the front. and i would like to try my hand at gaku's notoriously odd use of japanese... here's hoping he deigns to write something for the rest of us! (^_^) in the meanwhile, i'll set up a new blog for yuu's community blog. ...speaking of blogs, i've been thinking for a while about changing the address of this one. something like robot-clones.blogspot.com instad of having my name up there. it would fit better and maybe more people would find this place. on the other hand, i'm worried people who already read this site would get lost and not be able to find the new one. what do you think? ]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw domo arigato for thinking of translating the new site...you's blog community...gackt's odd japanese...yay...that's really good new for me as I am tired as hell.
As for changing the site's address...well..it is not a bad idea...though you're right about people being lost...so how about using re-sending...nozt sure how to write it...but use your old address of re-sending people to your new one...or just leave here the link to your new site...what do you think?

Eny said...

Ah~ I looked for Gackt's journal entries, but it was empty. ;_; I think Gackt is waiting until next year to update it. XD Apparently, the site is not free at the end of this year (or at least parts of it). He's just cruel, I say!

If you want to change the URL, I think that it would be okay if you give everyone a week or two's notice. Like, in the next entry be like, "I'm changing to to this on this date, so be aware!" or something like that, so we know you're changing it, and then we could be like, "Ah, she changed it to this...." Or, maybe, you could set up a blog with the meredeth URL and put a link to this blog with the new URL.

- momo

Anonymous said...

i dont see anything wrong with changing the name :Dv if you just keep posting about it for like a week or so leading up to the change, i think everyone will get the information for the new place...?

雪の華 said...

LMAO You is soo cute >w< LOL @ hyped up when having a cold xD
don't you find You's community blog's name funny? -> Kiss Kiss Kiss... o__o (wow... I just noticed all those comments following his first post on there *_* i wish i knew japanese D:)

*damn u gackt why don't u set up ur fanclub in n.america already >:[*

Anonymous said...

the community site is so good, and thank you very much in advance to plan to translate You's other blog ! ^^ That's so NICE from you !! you should still use this address at least to show the link to your new website maybe?

Anyway, if you read the community, only Japanese can subscribe? T-T

Emi

Anonymous said...

As long as you posted a link to the new journal with translations, I don't think it'd be too hard for people to figure out. :D

Thanks for always translating You's blog, it's fun to read! XD I'd really love to know what's being said on gackt-and-dears.com too. If you translated that, you'd be amazing. <3 ^^;

---Mei

Anonymous said...

I think changing the URL is very good idea, it's true this current one is maybe too hard to find. And you're work is so excellent!
I'd really appreciate if you translated some of the entries by Gackt too (I hope he'll write at least something)...and of course You's entries too ^^
Anyway, ganbatte! Great great job.

Anonymous said...

i think you should name it kisskisskiss.blogspot ^.^

Anonymous said...

nyech. >.> dang enter key. i wasnt finished iwth my last post. Anywho, yes, damn you Gackt indeed. -.- He's gonna wait til we're all about to ring his neck and THEN set up the fanclub. -.-