07 July 2006

[45] Photo Contest Open! - 2006/07/07 (Fri)

It's open sooner than I thought (^_^)
The staff really worked hard, so many thanks to them...

The theme for the first annual contest,
is also the theme of this HP, 'sora'...
everyone please take lots of photos
on all the meanings, such as 'look out!', 'sky' and 'empty.'

For people who say, I haven't got a camera,
you can use anything from a cell phone camera to a full-blown SLR camera, so please take some photos.

I hope we all have wonderful experiences during
this Photo Contest. Like the evening of the Tanabata... yeah (^_^) *

I'm sure I'll enjoy everyone's pictures. m(._.)m

P.S. For the time being, I took a pic on the theme of 'sky' with my cell phone.


[ * tanabata: the Festival of the Weaver, which takes place on july 7.]

No comments: