13 July 2006

[51] What's THAT 2 - 2006/07/13 (Thu)

I got this from a friend
who's always looking at my HP (^^;)

This- this is the rumored Tarako-chan...? *
It's all the rage with the public, and there's a CD,
well, I think it's out already... **

'Huuuh... This thing...'

was my first reaction.

Squish! ...Huh?

'Tarako? ...What?'

So I gave it another feel.

Squish-squish! ...Oh!

'Surprisingly cute...'

Squish-squish, squish-squish...

and now I really like it... (^_^)

Thank you for sponsoring my post. (^_^)


[ * tarako: cod roe. yeah. ** hey hey! i figured something out! ... well, actually, as is usually the case w/ these things, i asked the people over at sci.lang.japan. i <3 those people. *** squish-squish: in japanese, it's punipuni, which is onomatopoeia for that sort of little squishy noise you get when you squeeze something that's squishy. squish.]

No comments: