25 July 2006

[62] - Yet Again - 2006/07/24 (Mon)

Yesterday, I had motsunabe... (^^;)
The motsunabe index is high these days.
Despite spice being bad for everybody...
Well, we called out the inevitable. (^_^)

However, really the time goes by fast.
It seems like only yesterday I came to the capital.


In Tokyo, you can study many things.
At times, you can lose many things.
And also, get wrapped up in much love.

In the dark, I was just running blindly, and
I was anxious about things I couldn't see,
I felt like I was being crushed by the pressure,
how many times did I almost break,
but I was rescued by the smiling faces of everyone at lives,
and, of course,
watching and learning from 'that someone' who keeps running and tries harder than anyone,
and somehow I haven't frozen yet (well, occassionally, but) I really went for it.

Is it possible to grow as a person just a little?
Well, honestly, it feels like nothing much changes after your teenage years (^^;)

Here is one lesson...

'If you don't do anything, life seems far too long,
but when you accomplish something, it seems too short.'


Let's all try our best. (^_^)


[oh man, YOU seems very introspective lately, ne? wonder what's up... or maybe it's just the effects of the Obon Festival wearing off. anyhow, sorry for the delay, the paragraph about running in the dark had me pretty much hostage for a while, and the post he made today is practically an entire novel, so the delay might continue. (T_T) ]

No comments: