18 July 2006

[56] Tobacco? - 2006/07/18 (Tue)

The other day, a friend of mine who said he stopped smoking
for some reason started up again!

'What? Didn't you say you quit?'

I asked, to which he said,

"Neo Cedar isn't tobacco."

Neo Cedar?? What's that???
It looks like tobacco, but...

But, right there on the package,

'Medical Supplies'

it says...

"I can't seem to forget this sensation of 'smoking'..."

my friend said.
When he gave me one to try,

Ugh... Nasty... What is this?
But I did miss that sensation... sii, haa, sii, haa, Super...

...,
Ha! ...Wait, wait!
I was almost tricked...

My friend says,

"I just can't quit this right now."

and so gets Neo Cedar poisoning...

So... we end up right back where we started... (^^;)

P.S. Upon later investigation, it seems there is a minuscule amount of nicotine
in Neo Cedar. So my friend might get nicotine poisoning after all...

We should dread nicotine, but... it's got such a cute name (^_^)

No comments: