12 July 2006

[50] My Fragrance - 2006/07/12 (Wed)

Every day, it's sweat, sweat, sweat,
so, do you properly use perfume?

Perfumes that envelope me in fragrance...
properly used, puts you in a sunny mood, but
the standard is to like the sweet scent of womanly things.
There are many manly things that tune in on my nose though...

Goruche has always been my favorite. *
Recently, I like the aroma of Eternity.

Just one warning about using too much.
In a chance encounter with someone, 'Aa~ Nice smell~'
is the ideal, so, just a light shu, shu.
Not so much that you get choked.
(^_^)

People could be a little more sensitive to aroma,
I was thinking today. (-_-#)


[ * goruche: some kind of perfume, obviously, but i'm not sure of romanization. also, is YOU obsessed w/ smell or WHAT? i've never seen somebody talk about scent so much in my life. either he's got one uber sensitive nose, or he hangs out w/ a lot of very smelly people.]

No comments: