20 July 2006

[57] Weak Constitution... - 2006/07/19 (Wed)

If it was noticed, nothing but sickness...
If I thought about a cure, nothing but injury...
So many times ferried back and forth between school and the hospital...

When I remember my childhood,
I think I was that kind of child.

Now, though, I've grown very tall (^_^)
I became healthily average,

Actually..., I really hate hospitals.

I don't think it's the trauma or whatever,
but probably that your whole life goes by in a minute.

The heavy atmosphere that envelopes the inside of a hospital...
The antiseptic smell that pierces your nose...
The incomprehesiblly long wait times...

Well, I think that people who like the hospital are rare, but
at first, I said NO thank you, hospital...

Ah, this time I had to go. I got a crisp shot (^_^)
And then, cured! Relief!

Hospital material to be continued...

No comments: