02 October 2006

[135] It's late, but... - 2006/10/02 (Mon)

I bought Geruma Bracelet. (^^;) *

This thing called a Geruma Bracelet,
it's supposed to cure things like stiff shoulders
and it's been popular for a while now.
For me, bothered with stiff shoulders and hip pain year round,
this kind of thing is always on my mind.

Even now, I'm not really sure what Germanium is,
but, well, I decided to put the theory to the test.

Right when I had some stiffness in my left shoulder,
I put on the bracelet, and what's this? Much better!

Eeeh... Fear the Geruma...
However, this design... It's not something I would want to wear in public...
For inside the house though, and since I'm a recluse anyway...

So this is my latest favorite. (^_^)

P.S. Privately, those are my feelings. (hahah!)


[ * like those magnetic bracelets that are supposed to promote health, only this one apparently uses a kind of conductive metal called Germanium... ]

No comments: