11 October 2006

[144] I'm ba-ack - 2006/10/11 (Wed)

I have safely returned alive. (^_^)
At two nights and three days, it was a short trip,
but it feels like I've been away for an amazingly long time.
Truly, my body and mind are exhausted...
I was cut off from my recharger for so long. (^_^)

I have various things I want to write about,
but they're all TOP SECRET,
so when the Platinum box goes on sale,
I'll tell my story then. (^_^) *

P.S. For the time being, I'll tell you that there was a lack of vegetables on the trip, so today I took in a whole bunch of vegetables. (^_^)


[ * ok, not like you're not interested, just given the english translation of that line, but i wanted to let you know that the japanese he uses "urabanashi" refers specifically to an inside story, or a story generally not know to the public. DAMN YOU PLATINUM BOX! COME OUT ALREADY! (X_X) ]

No comments: