08 October 2006

[141] Well now, an all-nighter (^^;) - 2006/10/08 (Sun)

4 AM... I'm late. m(._.)m
It's just that, I was urgently called out
today by someone who always
needs
help... (^^;)
That person is always busy, so we haven't met in a while,
and so I completely failed to mention my own Cinderella-ness. (hahah)

My occupation is vastly different from that person's, but he truly doesn't have any time to sleep
and works with all his might, so it's exciting whenever we meet.
Whenever I listen to him talk about "Go for it!" I get all "I can't lose!" (^_^)

Really, getting strength from the various people around me, that's what I'm all about. *

Incidentally, this person left saying, "Gotta get back to work."
When the heck that man sleeps is really a mystery.
Speaking of, there's someone else around here who isn't sleeping either...
I often sleep-type. (^_^)

Well then, tomorrow- mm? It's already today...?
Early morning...

Well then, later. (^_^)


[ * wow, that's a loose translation... also, about "I can't lose!": in japanese, he says, "boku mo makenai!" which is literally, "I can't lose!" but it's frequently used as an expression meaning, "I'll try my hardest every day and won't give in to my natural lazy bum tendancies."]

No comments: