25 October 2006

[156] A Cooking Post - 2006/10/23 (Mon)

Well~ I seem to have gotten the image of somebody who's really amazing at cooking,
but honestly, I'm a pretty clumsy cook... So be warned. (^_^)
Generally, I just throw together some leftovers from the fridge. (^^;)

Today, we have my favorite thing to use for cooking...

My teacher, a friend who can make Italian, was giving some fundamental rules to a novice,
and said to me,

'Olive Oil is good for the body, and won't fatten you up,'
so when I heard that, I started using it in whatever I was cooking. (^_^)
It's also put on the skin as cosmetics, so of course it's good for enhancing one's figure.

Certainly it's more refreshing than regular cooking oil.

P.S. As always, thank you for the various recipies. I'll study them hard. (^_^)

No comments: