18 October 2006

[149] Helper... - 2006/10/17 (Tue)

A cameraman I know
said to take some photos,
so he came over to offer a little assistence.

Generally, I just snap some pictures.
I don't have much of a chance to touch things like studio stroboscopes.
Of course, in photography, lighting is very important...
Well, really, sunlight is the best.

So, the camera in this photo, how much do you think it costs?
I don't dare write the real price. Honestly, your eyes would pop out of your head.
It costs more to buy this camera than it does to buy domestic luxury car.
Plus, each lens is 2~300,000 yen [about US$2500].
I'm hesitant to spend even 2~30,000 yen [about US$250] on a lens. (^^;)

Half horrified, half jealous, I decided to take a commemorative photograph. (^_^)
One day, I'll buy one, too~ (*yeah right*)

No comments: