13 October 2006

[145] It's not grilled! (^_^) - 2006/10/12 (Thu)

Somehow whenever I talk cooking,
the subject always turns to yaki udon, *
that way, there's never a reason to actually eat it. (^_^)
Today it was tempura udon (can you call that udon!?)

Of course, it used to be that I didn't even own a rice cooker,
so I gobbled up all my carbohydrates at once and ate nothing but udon.
Plus, all the meat and vegetables I wanted were stir-fired with the yaki udon and all eaten together,
so the efficiency was nice. Yaki soba, too, was an affirmative.

Actually, as for udon, curry udon is my favorite...
Ah, that is, if I'm not going on a search for B-class gourment. (^_^)

P.S. I haven't got much freedom of movement at the moment, though... muscular pain. (^^;)


[ * fried udon noodles. MMM!!! also, he didn't have a post for friday, and the saturday one seems to be resisting my every attempt to actually read the bloody thing, so it might be a little bit on that one. (T_T) ]

No comments: