24 October 2006

[150] Takoyaki~ - 2006/10/18 (Wed)

Today I went to Ryu-san's house for a takoyaki party.
[Ryu Official Site] http://www.ryu-dragon.com

With the words, It's been such a long time,
we and plenty to talk about, and, of course, as fellow musicians,
the musical talk just kept going and going and going...
It got super late. (^^;)
This time, too, I was completely energized.

And I'll borrow this space to say,
the liquor and takoyaki were extremely delicious, thank you very much. (^_^)

However, as to whether I'm truly blessed with the people I know,
it's just that I'm always getting help from various people.
I couldn't keep going and looking ahead by myself.

Because after all, no matter the surroundings, or the people, it's a battle with myself...
First off, I've gotta get rid of this belly (definitely yes!)

Little by little, I can do it! (^_^)

P.S. We announced the Second Photo Contest.
For this one, please express the various autumn colors.
We're anticipating a whole lot of submissions. Wonder what the prizes will be? (^_^)


[note: holy. freaking. lord. finally.]

No comments: