25 October 2006

[155] Daiikon~! - 2006/10/22 (Sun)

I've always got daikon info, but
well, I was thinking that, well I haven't even made anything with one of them,
and as a joke, I tried making 'Daikon Nitsuke'. *

Well, of course, homestyle cooking is really good, and I was able to reproduce it.
My meals are improving, improving... It's that autumn appetite. (^_^)

The daikon, I bought to use with some pike,
but it had been sleeping in the refrigerator for a week (^^;) **
so it was a lot of activity. (^_^) Everybody should try it!

P.S. Taken any good 'Autumn Colors' photos? ***


[ * nitsuke: veggies or fish boiled in soy sauce.
** daikon doesn't generally adapt to the fridge very well, and yellows easily.

*** lord, he's really pushing this contest, ne? he must be excited. (^_^) ]

No comments: