02 April 2008

[594] Finally - 2008/04/01 (Tue)

The time has come for a trip to France.

I couldn't find my passport, and for a while there I was in a panic. (^^;)

I soon had the entire house turned upside down, and finally I found it inside my bureau. (^_^)

Aaah... THANK GOD... It's not that long until we have to go... (^^;)

I still have memories of the last time I went to France, how really moved I was at how incredibly beautiful the towns were. I thought definitely one day I'd go there privately, but time flowed on, and I'm going for work again this time. (bwahahah)

Well... If I get the chance to take a stroll (^_^) I'll transcribe the beauty of the city of Paris. (^_^)

Well then, people who are participating, definitely take care. Let's meet up over there. If you see me walking around the city with my camera, say hi. I'll press you into work as a model. (^_^)

Just in case, I'll have my Mac with me, so if I can connect to the net, I'll upload occassional reports.

Alright then, Trip Prep!!

No comments: