24 April 2008

[612] The Water Connection... - 2008/04/23 (Wed)

A water cooler is dangerous. Gulping down cold water is so easy, and you use it for cooking, and then in one instant, your water consumption is up.

Aaa... Water seems to live in a beautiful place...

Well, if you buy the central water purification system, the story's over, but still. (^^;) It's expensive. (About 200,000 yen~ ) *

House-wide water service gives you completely clean water, so the expense can't be helped I guess. The bath water is filtered, too, so it calls out to me a little. (^_^)

That even the toilet water is filtered makes me laugh, but. (^_^)

Man-- how bourgeois, huh. (^_^)

P.S. Even though I didn't get much sleep yesterday, I was bright-eyed, and I wasn't very sleepy at all. Even today, I didn't sleep any more than usual, and I'm some kind of healthy...

Perhaps, this is the Spirit power...? Yeah... If I go again some day...

Next time I should draw some water properly. (^_^)


[ * about $20,000. jebus.
also, holy crap i really need rikaichan to work on firefox 3.0... or i guess i could just learn some vocabulary. ... ... yeah. ]

No comments: