14 April 2008

[605] Brown Rice Diet - 2008/04/14 (Mon)

Even with jet-lag, it feels good to settle back into my nocturnal lifestyle. (^_^) Returning also are the scars it leaves on my body. (^_^)

Before we went to France, I was all kerfluffle, and wasn't in control of any proper eating habits, and over there, I had nothing but bread... Extremely fat. (^^;)

My back and my head are quiet, so training camp will be reopening, and I will endevour to repel my flab for another couple of days. (^_^)

Of course, even my eating habits have been reduced to the Brown Rice Pact. The Brown Rice Diet has gotten a bad rep with those around me one way or another, but this one, well, even I thought it was intense at first. (^_^) After you get used to eating it, though, white rice become mysteriously unsatisfying.

It's good for the body, so everyone should please give it a try. The fangirls might find it easier to eat at first. *

Ah, when I tell a food story, I'm suddenly hungry... (^_^)

P.S. As you might expect, Japan is a big car country. Car posts are inexhaustible. (^_^) Definitely take care and drive carefully.


[ * i know you did not just say that, yuu! (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the brown rice diet is the best...7 daya and i have dropped 7 pounds!