27 April 2008

[614] Go~lden Wee~k~ - 2008/04/27 (Sun)

It seems to be a Golden Week for the general public this week. I didn't even notice until just today... (^^;)

Does everyone have plans? People who have a break, please enjoy your respite as much as you please. People who are working, let's get through this together. (^_^)

Today I went to take some pictures at my friend's car dealer. For a long time, my friend's been saying, 'I wanna make a homepage~' so I some quick clicks.

They're just photos like for a car magazine, so they're not that interesting, but the last one I took was like this. (^_^)

It turns out to have been my friend's virgin SLR experience, and he was like, 'These are incredible photographs...' Completely brainwashed. (^_^)

Just like that, I've enlisted another person into the Camera Friends reserve army. (^_^)

At any rate, Golden Week, nice... I haven't been about to go out and take photos at all recently, so I've been wanting to go out anywhere and take photos for a whole day...

When I think like that, today, right now... (^_^)

Well then well then~ Have a nice weekend~ For those of you traveling, please be careful not to have any accidents.

No comments: