14 April 2008

[604] Paris Parking Conditions (^_^) - 2008/04/12 (Sat)

Eh, well... Can I really show this? (^_^)

People over there must think, 'Did I hit the bumber?'

and then knock the car on purpose, and then use the gap for parking. Parallel parking feels exactly like that, and it's limited.

Um... Even with some kind of luxury car, can I still hit it? (^_^) If there's a bunch of Benz around, I'll feel a little akward. (^^;)

Nevertheless, the number of compact cars within the city of Paris surprised me. Peugot, Citroen, Renault, Mini, Smart... etc It's a narrow city, so I think small cars are resonable, but it fits the city of Paris especially, since it's such a fashionable place.

The fuel consuption on compact cars in good, and it doesn't take up much space, so it's very economical for a lot of people in the world.

I've decided the next car I buy will be a hybrid, but the black car in the photograph is a Smart car, I could waste some money on. A two-seater is absurdly cute for a car. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, have a good weekend~


[ zomg have you seen the Smart cars!? they are the very definition of cute. i swear i WILL have one!!! ]

No comments: