24 April 2008

[611] The talk of the town... - 2008/04/22 (Tue)

I went to see the zero magnetic field. Earlier riser. (^_^)

It seems to be some kind of world-leading amazing power spot.

It's called a Spirit, and of course it's not visible, so people feel differently about it. * Of course whether I believe it or not...

Actually, there's spring water here, too, and that's why people come and people come, dipping in their water bottles and plastic jugs.

Lots of people carry water out with them, so I tried at least wetting my hands.

Then, mysteriously, my hands got nice and smooth! (^_^) And it continued for several tens of minutes, this silky smooth feeling. (*shock*)

Then, my interest piqued, I tried taking a drink of the water. Things like that, you know... you can't say much for the taste. (^_^) Well, it's spring water, so it really is natural mineral water, but this water, well, it would be delicious to make sake with... (^_^) That's what the flavor made me think anyway.

Feel it or not, believe it or not, this drink did have real worth. (^_^)

So, when I went to climb down the mountain, I noticed that I was hacking up a lung, but when I thought about it, I hadn't been coughing on the way up...

Man~ There are still some mysteries left in this world, you know.

That water, I should have gotten some to take home with me. (^_^)


[ the word i've put as Spririt here is the character pronounced KI, which is the second half of the word denki (electricity) and tenki (weather) and so forth, and is usually translated by itself as spirit. ]

No comments: