25 April 2008

[613] LISMO~ - 2008/04/26 (Sat)

My cell's broken, so when I went to buy a new one, I hadn't noticed, but hasn't the price of cell phones has skyrocketed?

Before, it was cheap enough that I could afford to change phones every year, but now, it seems the system has changed.

The system's changed so dizzyingly, I'm worried about it's future...

Soon, no one will be able to buy one... Although even if it were 100,000 yen for one phone, I can't manage to be without one... (*angry*) *

Speaking of, aren't those newest phones easily broken? In the old analogue era (bwahahah) you could drop them, step on them, those things seemed simply unbreakable...

Ah, but on the other hand, it was an enormous charge for a telephone call. (^^;) Plus, one phone was about 100,000 yen. (^^;)

Man~ This is a nice era we live in. (^_^)

Incidentally, this time, I didn't go with 1SEG. ** (^^;) I don't really use anything but calling and emailing. (^_^) **

Well then well then~ Have a nice weekend~


[ * that's about $1,000.
** 1SEG is japan's terrestrial mobile broadcasting service. so you can watch TV on your cell phone.
also, the title, LISMO, is au's mobile music service. ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...1, 000dollars for one mobile?
well...nothing against him...but if buys such expensive mobiles than no wonder he was surprised about the prize, actually!

Anonymous said...

Ouch on the price of cell phones. I do like how he complains on the price.

Makes him more likeable. I am more than sure there has to be cheaper models, well maybe not. This is japan we are talking about, I hear stuff over there is really expensive

Anonymous said...

au.. u can get free phones a lot of times *with a plan or contract*... my friend just got one.. and it's thin and decent-looking.. docomo's phones are pretty expensive... the 905 series.. 40,000 on top of the contract... not sure which model he was looking at.. but 1000 bucks is overkill.. i dont mind paying 400 though if it doesnt come w/ a contract...*most phones in jp come w/ a certain plan or contract...*