14 April 2008

[602] My wish got through! (^_^) - 2008/04/11 (Fri)

Today I just about felt good with that nice weather. Gradually, I felt the warm sunrays of warm summer.

So, I left straight off for some maintenance. (^_^) Since I've been in pain until today, I've been back and forth to every masseur, acupuncturist, chiropractor, and therapist in this city, but actually this is the best place for me.

I haven't been downtown in a while, and I feel bad if I don't go at least once a year, but the chiropractor has been a great help to me for a number of years now.

That doctor, you know, he's kind of famous in the local area, but really he is amazing. The pain is completely gone, like magic.

Except, you know, the intense pain following surgery, so if you don't obey your bed rest orders that day and the day after, you're in trouble. Anyway, inevitably, I can't go without a stop over at his place.

That's why I have to go at least once a year.

This time, my back's been out of joint since the end of last year, but I've had quite the schedule, so finally I was able to go. (^_^) MAN, you really can't get in without an appointment... (^^;)

So I'll just have to hold it for a while, it seems. Ah, right now? ... I'm completely groggy on a hotel bed. (^^;)

Finally, my jet-lag has been cured, huh. (bwahahah)

Well then well then everyone, have a dreamy evening... As for me, I can't move... Aiaiaiai. (T_T)


[ sorry about the lack of updates, ladies and gentlemen. i've rediscovered ubuntu (hardy heron rocks, btw) and my easy breezy translation add-on for firefox doesn't work for the firefox 3 beta they've got on ubuntu. unfortunately, this means i have to reboot into windows every time i want to translate this thing, so i'm turning out to be a little lazy. anyhow, i'll try and work on it. gomen~ ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your work translating all these entries, and sharing the photos as well.

m(-_____-)m

Out of curiosity, what add-on do you use for translation? I've been getting by with but I'm curious as to what else is out there (besides Babelfish and Nifty).