05 April 2008

[597] At long last, - 2008/04/05 (Sat)

I abruptly came face to face with the Mona Lisa.

Truly, this place is amazing. Huge works of art, quantity and quality, I was completely overwhelmed.

If I had more time, I could appreciate them at a leisurly pace, but for myself, it's a place I've always wanted to visit, so I'm pretty satisfied just saying I stepped foot inside. (^_^)

Well, thanks to jet lag, my brain isn't moving too well, but still. (^_^)

Later, if I could get to Versailles Palace, or the Eiffel Tower, or the Arc de Triomphe, that would be great...

I can do it, if I wake up early!

Well then well then, for those of you sightseeing, be very very careful of pickpockets.

We get back at two a.m., nine in the morning Japan time...? I need to get to bed.

P.S. To the people I met randomly in the street, whom I pressed into model service, thanks! (^_^)


[ sorry for the delay, boys and girls~ i blame real life... ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i can't believe we were in the same time on the same place...
point for you-kun..no one would ever guess it was him :o)
But he is right...Louvre is simply wonderful!!!