10 April 2008

[601] Jet-lag~ - 2008/04/10 (Thu)

Man~ ... I am completely jet lagged. (^^;) I'll sleep during the night and wake up straight away, but from about noon onward I'll be totally drowsy,

although this is completely standard... (*a waterfall of tears*)

Well, I'm nocturnal by nature, so sleeping in the morning is normal for me, but if I keep waking up like this, I won't be able to help sleeping until noon. On the other hand, even after a sleep like that, I can't go out, and this week, I'll go for it and wake up. I think I'd like to try the whole Being Awake in the Morning thing. (^_^)

Incidentally, I haven't slept in the one day and two hours since I've been back. (bwahahah) Yeah, with one thing or another, my head'll be hurting for a week. (^_^)

As usual, my recovery is slow and unsteady, of course...

People with jet-lag, let's firmly do some personal maintenance this weekend. I've got plans to go out for some lower back maintenance in a minute here.

Hurry up rain, stop~

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

wahhh >.< i haven't checked his blog in AGES!!! wow... I wish i was in paris @_@ that would be really cool seeing them hanging around sightseeing ^_^

Anonymous said...

He sounds like me. TT_TT