24 April 2008

[608] Oh oh oh - 2008/04/17 (Thu)

Another sleeping posture post. (^_^)

I've told you the story of when I was about to lose my foot, right? That was a truly scary story. (^_^)

I was in the hospital about two weeks that time, but the days passed, and the nurse was there to look at, so somehow everyone got a wry smile about it.

I didn't think there was anything about it to smile wryly at, so it seemed a mystery to me

when the day nurse who was there, suddenly says to me, 'Will you please stop that already~'

I was in the hospital and couldn't walk, and I was constantly in a wheelchair, but I had so much free time every day that I played around and learned to to wheelies in my wheelchair. (^_^)

I thought for sure that's what she much have been calling me out on, and I started to apologize...

'I think about it all the time, when I'm setting up your futon at night! Really seriously, your sleeping posture is terrible!' She cut right to the heart of the matter. (^^;)

Thereafter, when she was on patrol, I tried to lay straight on my futon constantly... (^^;) Seemed like each time, she was there to set up the futon...



... I kind of feel sorry for anyone who has to sleep with my... (bwahahah)

At first, I set up the futon perfectly, but eventually my self-confidence was neglected!! (^_^) *

Well... Setting the jokes aside. (^_^) Slowly the night turns to dawn and I should be getting to bed... GOOD NIGHT...


[ ok, that's some joke, and i don't get it, but frankly, i've been staring at it for a couple of days now and i still don't get it. let's all just laugh politely. a ha ha ha. ]

No comments: