03 May 2008

[615] Curry Udon~ - 2008/05/01 (Thu)

Every day at the studio, we have nothing but take out, so even if it's good, we get tired of catering, and so here is my turn as YOU Chef: the day before yesterday I made everyone a curry pot, but

there was a huge quantity of curry and ingrediants and everything left over (^^;) and so today I made curry udon with the leftover curry. (^_^)

The strongish Kansai-flavor dashi was effective, and it turned out quite delicious.

Again, I forgot to take any pictures, (^^;) so it was in the middle of eating, but I took the shot anyway. (^_^)

The day before, regardless of the curry pot we were eating, there was hot demand, like, 'Do some curry udon~' and it was a big hit with everybody. (*joy*)

Man- actually it was more delicious than the pot, but. (^_^)

Of course, with curry, the hours that pass are tasty too. Reaffirmed. (^_^)

And again with the overeating... (^^;)

P.S. This month is two years? ... Truly sped by~ As always, thank you everyone for you congratulations. You warm my heart like spring. (^_^)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious - by "two years" what does he mean? An anniversary, has he been dating? He's been leaving comments like this for a while and I never could figure out what they were referring to ^^;

Unknown said...

I'd be thinking that maybe 2 years since he started his blog? o_o

grimalkin said...

Delicious!!! Haven't made Curry Udon in ages. It was a definite hit tonight. Next time lamb/pork...

grimalkin said...

Hadn't thought about Curry Udon until this website. Ok, just have to have some! It's as awesome as I remember. I'll definitely be making this again!!! How hot can you stand it? I need to "kick it up a notch!!!" WhooHoo!!!

Anonymous said...

tammy - Ahh, you're probably right, for some reason the idea of You dating has just always struck me as.. odd XD But yeah, blogging makes more sense anyway!