04 May 2008

[617] Children's Day~ - 2008/05/05 (Mon)

This has absolutely nothing to do with Children's Day, (^^;) I got a souvenir present from my friend, 'Ja Ga Pokkuri' ... Man, I got Ja Ga Pokkuri. (^_^) *

When I crunch away on it on breaks at work, they disappear right before my eyes. (^^;)

But once you start eating, you just can't stop. (^_^)

However, for this year's GW, the weather wasn't great, was it... Every morning before I go to bed I check the weather and when it clears up I get in the mood to go out and take a walk with my insomnia, but the weather was never quite refreshing.

Will it rain today? Will it not rain today? Every day when I get worried about it, the day when I would have gone out, well it's already passed... (^^;)

Well... That's alright... Even just a little taste of GW. (bwahahah)

I was just distracted by the wild delusions of getting out of here (^^;) but from today they are completely cut down. I must concentrate! (^_^)

Well then well then~



[ * i'm sure this is funny, i just don't get it. i'm looking into it... ]

1 comment:

雪の華 said...

waah >.< it's been so long since I last looked here ~_~
Thanks for keeping up the translations ^_^

(something random: I'm kinda hoping that YOU would have a random role in BUNRAKU with Gackt xD)