31 May 2008

[629] A Tiny Visitor - 2008/05/31 (Sat)

For some reason, Eneru has been dropped off to my custody for these three days.

Already, he's a jumble of cute! The pampered brat hasn't been far from my lap. (^_^)

The photo's hard to make out, but he's sleeping with her head in my armpit. (^_^)

The clever devil has escaped has excaped my camera. (^^;) Well, I did have orders of 'Upload Prohibited!' but still. (*big (^^;)*)

Man~ Like this, I really can't get any work done... (^_^) But he just won't get off my lap. (^_^)

I'll be satisfied for a while... (^_^) Truly, such a good kid... (*joy*)

P.S. I've been thinking lately about original goods, that I'd like to make some, but what do people want? I don't have any weight loss drug. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna see gaku's dooog!! she looks so cute, but i wonder y he had to leave her for 3 days...?

why doesn't you just get a pet..he sounds lonely these days or better still get a girl friend YOU!! *volunteers*

- Rain ^_^