01 June 2008

[630] Second Shot!! - 2008/05/31 (Sat)

I was given a prohibition, but I uploaded. (^_^) It's not a face picture, though. (bwahahah)

Man~ He's so cute it's dangerous. All day long, it was 'Eneruu, eneruu~' and heavy petting... (^^;)

But, you know, he is always darting that little tongue out. (^_^) When he turns that face around, that facial expression beats me hands down. (^_^)

Plus, whenever I go somewhere, he's eager to come along. That cute little butt wiggle. (^_^)

He's already so fluffy and huffy I can hardly stand it. (^_^)

Ah, eventually, there is work... Eneru... I don't want to give you back... (bwahahah)

P.S. Thanks for the survey. As expected everyone, we're hobby friends. (^_^)

Generally, there are a lot of people who think like me (^_^) but the respone among them was amazing. Of course, ten different ideas for ten different men, so from now on I'll make consultations. m(._.)m

Well... Because we pragmatism comes first (^_^) we'll have to look at what's implimentable (^^;) so please hold on a while longer.

Again, nothing but night work... (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, sadly, it's raining, but I hope it clears up, even a little... Have a nice weekend~


[ apparently Eneru is a boy, so she = he. thanks for the tip, emi~ ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx for the translation ! ^^

btw, Eneru is a boy ^_~

emi

Anonymous said...

woah go you! u rebel

- Rain

Anonymous said...

As an anti-cute person...AAAAHHH...I take it all back. Fluffy dogs are nice...

Unknown said...

Awwwww adorable. Whose dog is Eneru?

Anonymous said...

Hm and the combination of fluffy dog and handsom master...who can resist...:-)
Btw...if eneru is going back...does that mean Gaku is comming back as well?