04 June 2008

[632] The Last Night - 2008/06/04 (Wed)

With one thing or another, he's still here. (^_^)

We're already completely accustomed to each other, and it's nothing but mischief. (^^;)

Well, but when I go out, he sees me off, and when I come back, he comes to greet me.

As you'd expect for a pet, he's so cute.

Actually, I've always thought about keeping a cat, I've made a momentous decision...

At any rate, there are many people with an empty house, but I think things like that seem pathetic.

For a while, I'll subsist on the provisions of my memories with Eneru. (^_^)

It was a short time, but thanks for your tiny warmth. You can always come baaack, Eneruuu (T_T)

P.S. The usual drugs... Approximately one week passed, but rather than speak without change, my spirit has been rather Plus+ ... (bwahahah)

As you would expect... I can't be comfortable (^^;) There's no more drinking...

Give me another revival, my commanding officer...? (^_^)


[ for those of you who receive emails from our dear dog-obsessed friend's BBS, today's email said that the next photo contest will be starting 6/10, and the theme will be "Rain" and also that on that very same day, YOUkun's website will have another renewal! it didn't say if this would be a full-scale redo or something in the more muted style of his previous renewal, but i guess we don't have long to wait! enjoy~ ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just get a pet...he's getting more and more lonely. didn't he buy hamsters? wonder what happened to them...

Rain

p.s I tought something happened to You cos he hadn't posted in a while...I thought Gackt did something to him for uploading Eneru's photos ha

Crystal said...

Awww another photo contest...is it possible for someone to help me sign up? Please? I would really love to enter this one.

While I am still learning Japanese, I suck at kanji...