20 June 2008

It's been a while (2008.6.21 03:18)

since I read any shoujou manga. (^^;)


The title attracted me, and when I tried reading a little of it, man- I was suddenly wailing from chapter one.

It seems it was a big hit with the public, and that could be a nod it it's favor.

Truly painful... I already completely empathized. (^^;)

Since it's been a while, it feels good to read some. (^_^)

Aah~ I need the sequel~ (^_^)

P.S. At last, it rained in Tokyo. Actually, I haven't thought about what kind of pictures to take. (^^;) People who are going on on rainy days, be careful to avoid all sorts of accidents and other things. Seriously, you don't wanna get slapped around by the rain and catch a cold...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aoki kotomi's work.... hmm... i am STILL allergic to her previous work abt incest 僕は妹に恋をする.. a bit shocked that kurosaki ish reading this one...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha XDD he reads shojo... omg XD
I love your translations... they make you feel how much of a normal person he is.

Anonymous said...

You reads shoujo? how sweeeeeeeet? what shoujo is it can someone tell me? It looks like I've seen it somewhere...I think the guy has heart problems im not sure...

Rain

Anonymous said...

^rain
fyi, 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ <= Boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu <= name of that manga in the pic~