04 June 2008

[631] The morning of seperation... - 2008/06/03 (Tue)

Or so we thought, but it was 'One more day's good~'

so yeah, we presume upon his benevolence. (^_^)

Only three days later and he's considerably familiar with the house, and of course, the little boy's already being naughty!! Every chance he gets, he makes some mischief. (^_^)

Eneru's completely turned into a gremlin in my place. (^_^) Eneru of the sleepy looks and curling up on my lap... You might think, Eneru of the mischief and the devil looks...

Man, you know, I really want to show everybody his mischief expression. (^_^) It's full of confidence and gives this feeling like, huhuhuh (^_^) At that exact moment, it's a face that says, 'I'm gonna do it' ~

It's ridiculous and charming, and I can never stop laughing. When it's like that~ I can' tget mad~ (^_^)

Aah... When he's gone, I'll be so lonely... (T_T)

ENERUUU...

No comments: