26 June 2008

Paying a call~ (2008.6.25 22:35)

It's really been a long while since I went out to the village.


My own generation's clothes, cameras, audio, machines, sake (^_^) have disappeared from here so I really don't go shopping. (^^;)


Aah... Worldy worldly desires... (^_^)


Speaking of, it's summer, but I've just noticed, I have no summer clothes!! (^^;)


The clothes I wore during my blonde era, or my dred era were relatively comspicuous (^^;) so they were all given to me by my friends...

When I work, I've got a stylist, so I'm completely idle when it comes to private style, but I'd better lay in a stock of clothes eventually here... Who knows when I may perchance to meet with everyone. (^_^)


I photographed the owner by accident. (^_^) This time I went for a leisurely shop~


So, what's with the music category if it's all a clothing talk, you're wondering, and that's because I went to a live after that.

Ta-dah! (^_^)


Actually, the first time I went to a live, it was theirs, so I was listening to those dear tunes, and started thinking about my youth. Without thinking, I got all choked up.


Once again, the people performing and the people listening were about the same age, but the music returned me to that era, you know. In those constant days...

Man~ music is truly wonderful, isn't it.

So then, I feel all powered up, so this evening, I can go till morning! (^_^)

No comments: