08 June 2008

[633] Memories (^_^) - 2008/06/07 (Sat)

Man oh man~ Everyone~ This good weather's continued for a while,

but I'm not that refreshed~

It'll probably be nothing but rain after this, huh. Did you get your fill of the sun rays of early summer?

The weather shows signs of sun, but I feel like signs of rain. (bwahahah) Now let's soak up some memories...

Oh, the kind of cat I want is an Exotic Short Hair. How many years has it been since 'Cats&Dogs' came out, but in that, there was this idiotic underling cat that I liked as soon as I saw him, and I've had little cat-chan on my mind ever since.

That kind of homely feeling is intolerably cute! (^_^)

It seems to be a really rare cat, they don't even have then at the pet shop. Well, if I ever encounter one in it's own way, it'll be time to buy~ (^_^) so it'll be dangerous.

From the time I was born until I came to the capital, there's always been a cat nearby, so I'm definitely a cat person. When I was young I seriously thought 'I want to be a cat.' (^_^)

Well, even now I'm attracted to cats. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend.

No comments: