15 June 2008

MGS4 (2008.6.12 20:30)

I totally forgot, but today is the twelvth... How long have I been looking forward to today...?

Ta-dah!!


A certian someone did a CM for this same series way back when. (^_^) Ever since, I've been a complete Metal Gear fan. The new stealth action, the story drawing you further and further in like a movie, I spent many a night on it. (^_^)

Man, you might even say I bought my PS3 just for this game. (^_^)

Mm? I don't have any time to play? Yeah, I really don't... (^^;) I don't have any clear games in my home yet, but that's alright... Some day I'll get organized and clear them. (bwahahah)

It might seem like, He's old enough to be an adult... but I put games in with entertainment, so it becomes quite the reference material. Human life is nothing if not exp... (^_^)

Incidentally, my impressions of this game... Well, I still haven't played it, so... (^^;)

Aaah... I wanna play it soon...

No comments: