10 June 2008

Renewal Celebration!! YOU (2008.6.10 19:26)

At last, the HP renewal is here.

Not all the contents are changed over yet, but, you know. (^^;)

However, the big thing is, you know, I was looking over the winners of the past photo contests, and man, the level is amazingly high... (*major (^^;) *)

Thanks to that, my unyielding fighting spirit is boiling up again! (^_^)

This time, the theme is 'Rain' but I'm thinking I'd like to take a photo that bests all of you, so please get those applications rolling in~

Ah, please do be careful not to break your camera or get it wet, though. Digital is weak vs water. If you think it's gotten wet, immediately take out the battery and dry out the main body.

Even my camera, got wet once, when I was taking photographs in the rain, and I had to take a trip to the service center. (^^;)

Well then well then, we await with joy the collection of you great works this time, too!

P.S. Also, I can't understand this blog system. (^^;) I'm full of ideas on things I want to do, but I'm learning them only little by little. Please be patient with me. (^_^)


[ wow! when he said renewal, he wasn't joking! it's a whole new URL and everything~ for those of you a little late to the renewal party (ahemmecough) (^_^) the fancy new page can now be found at http://www.you-robots.net/. also, this time's photocon is indeed themed Rain, and entries (one per entrant only, and entries must be 3.5 by 5 inches, thank you) must be postmarked between 6/10 and 7/21, so you've got plenty of time to get those international entries in, ladies and gentlemen. i'll get on translating the whole rule page a little later, but for now, the address is below. enjoy~ ]

〒150-8681 日本郵便渋谷支局 局留め 「 YOUフォトコンテスト係」 まで
Shibuyayuubinkyokukyokudome,Tokyo,150-8681,JAPAN 「 YOU Photocontest 」

[ oh yeah, i remembered what else it is i wanted to say: HOLY LORD THERE ARE A TON OF ENGRISH TYPOS ON HIS PAGES! i swear i should email him, like, honey, let me do that for you. (^^;) also, if you registered for the old BBS, the new BBS doesn't recognize your username, so you'll have to re-register. i'll get the info on how to do that up here soon, too. man, one little website renewal, and i've got like five extra pages to translate. (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but we thank you for taking the time to do all of this