15 June 2008

Kitty-cha~n (2008.6.14 23:25)

The other day, I just sort of happened to be near the pet shop and I went in. (^^;)

What with recent events, there weren't too many cats. There were mostly miniatures Dachs, Chihuahua, Pugs, and Toy Poodles and stuff. Well, that's evidence that keeping pets like those are popular with a lot of people these days.

I didn't come across the coveted Exotic, but I did find this kid hanging out non-chalantly in one corner of the pet shop.


How's that work? Isn't it such an absurdly clever look on his face? Such a tiny little kitten, and already with such a set look in his eyes! (^_^)

I almost bought him without thinking and went home, but I screwed up my endurance. I'll have to wait for my predestined meeting with Exotic-chan. (^_^)

But, on that day when I do get a pet, this'll be totally a doting parent journal... (^^;)

There's now a temporary prohibition on my entering the pet store. (^_^) But I have a hunch that absolute patience will not be possible. (^^;)

Well then well then.

P.S. Another earthquake... It seems that there are still some aftershocks, too, so I really hope they're able to get relief to the disaster areas quickly. Even a little damage can be serious...

There's been a huge succession of disaters lately, haven't there... Everyone don't forget to check your disaster goods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love this little thing...so cute :o)