15 June 2008

734 yen... (2008.6.15 15:28)

I did it... I didn't use my credit card...

Well, a certain bank is having maintenance until monday.

This so-called maintenance meant I couldn't use the ATM, and I couldn't withdraw even one yen. (^^;)

By the way, all I had in my wallet...


Nothing by 734 yen... (^^;)


Which reminds me, the last time they had maintenance, it was the same problem... (* big (^^;) *)

Maaan, this is really a big problem... I hesitate to buy even one can of juice. (^_^) Aah... I want it to be tomorrow now--

P.S. Thank you for your "I'm safe" reports and news of your circumstances in this grave time. I hope things can return to a calm daily life for you soon, if only for one day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. that happens~~~ i think 7xx yen is enough to buy a meal at least... the 350yen beef bowl at Matsuya for example.. ^^;;; it kinda reminds me of how i ran out of cash in tokyo.. and the damn ATM at Citibank would not recognize my card.... not to mention the lady didnt know enough english to help me.. =___= bad experience... no cash and my card doesnt work.. TT___TT

on a side note, i still think using 1-yen in jp is hard.... i tried to spend my last few 1-yen's at Narita airport..but i still have one 1-yen left.. grrr...

meredeth said...

heheh. you can always send it to me. maybe if i invest it, i'll have some real money by the time i make it to japan. (^_^) i still have a bunch of swedish money from when i went over there. i only wanted expensive things there. (^^')