03 May 2008

[616] The annual event, - 2008/05/03 (Sat)

the Secret Live, I went to it.

The both of them seemed unchangably healthy. (^_^) And they're both such big big big elders at different genres...

A steady stream of laughs... Man, I learned a lot. (^_^)

But ten years? ... AMAZING. It'd like to one day congratulate this site on ten years, too, you know.

Well... Even in ten years' time, my writing probably won't have changed, but. (^_^)

Well then well then, I was caught in the rain and I'll probably catch a cold or something. I misplaced my spare umbrella yet again... (^^;)


[ the secret live! sounds mysterious! (^_^)

edit: of course now that i've posted the comment below, i find that i can't spell and that ja.wikipedia.org does indeed have an entry for kyai~n, which is what the ticket says... turns out kyai~n is a two-man comedy gig composed of hideki suzuki and hiroyuki amano. it was formed in 1991 from a couple of guys trying to make it as comics at Asai Kikaku, a talent agency. ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMAP? doesn't the ticket say "kai~n"?=) aren't they these two comedian guys gackt's friends with? I wonder if he was also there*lol*

meredeth said...

well the ticket does indeed say kyai~n, but i've never heard of anything by that name, and i couln't find anything about online. i searched for THE SECRET LIVE on the japanese wikipedia, and it gave me this: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/THE_SECRET_LIVE, which says it was an SMAP thing, so, i don't know. ...anybody got any linkage for a kyai~n?